Friday, May 8, 2015

Book Expo America + BookCon!

I am so excited to announce that I will be going to the Bloggers Conference and various sessions around BEA in NYC May 27-29. I will also be attending the BookCon event on Saturday May 30. Unfortunately we fly out early on Sunday May 31, so I won't get to the Booktube meetup. However, I'd love to meet any fellow booktubers for lunch or book shopping in the city. I will be active on Twitter (@PattiReads) during that week, as well as vlogging when possible. 

My husband is coming along for the ride so other activities are planned as well. We're seeing Aladdin, Billy Joel, and the Broadway play Fish in the Dark as our major events. We also have reservations at Toloache, Blue Smoke, and Ruby Foo's for dinners. If anyone has any bar/lunch/shopping recommendations I'd love to hear them. 

I'm thrilled for this bookish trip and hope to meet many of my online buddies. Let me know in comments or Twitter if you'll be in the area. Have a great weekend reading friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment